£2.50 each unit. Minimum order 24 units (1 Box)
Our unique face shields were designed specifically to help provide the necessary PPE to people nationwide during COVID-19. By conforming to the latest BSI standards, you can be assured that this product will provide the levels of protection required to safeguard against the threats of the pandemic.
It’s simple, self-adjusting 2-piece design is quick and easy to assemble and provides comfortable protection for extended periods of time. Generous clearance at the front of the visor also allows for face masks and glasses to be worn without inhibiting on the wearer.
With fast upcoming changes to standards, there are a large number of products currently on the market that will no longer conform to the new requirements to supply PPE for Healthcare Professionals. Make sure you aren’t taking any risks by purchasing inferior products and place your order now!
An extremely cost-effective visor that offers the protection you need. At only £2.50 each, can you afford to be without them?
- CE Certified - approved by the BSI to meet the PPE for Healthcare Professionals Commission document 2020/403 – Eye/Face Protection Technical testing specification for COVID-19
- Currently completing BSI testing for compliance to EN166 – Personal Eye-Protection and expected to pass
- Manufactured and readily available in the UK
- 2-piece, snap fit assembly
- Comfortable, self-adjusting medical grade EVA foam headband – one size fits all
- High optically clear PET visor, with anti-fog coating – affording good light transmission, chemical resistance, and durability
- Comfortably worn with face masks and glasses
- Supplied with personal identification labels
- Visor dimensions of 320mm width by 250mm height by 0.6mm thick, offers a larger protective area than most on the market!