Due to the new data protection laws (GDPR), Polyformes Ltd is required to request your consent that you are happy for us to securely store and process your data in relation to your previous and future orders and any enquiries placed with our company.
The data we may have collected from you is your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address.
These details will be stored securely within our database and will only be accessed for any of the reasons listed below:
1. To contact you regarding any outstanding orders/enquiries
2. To contact you regarding any special offers or products Polyformes Ltd is launching
3. To contact you about any payment queries
4. Where required, your Name, Address and contact information will be passed onto your designated freight forwarder/courier for shipment purposes
In light of these new changes if use a ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Enquiry’ form or call or email us and give us your contact details, it is implicit that you agree and accept that Polyformes Ltd will securely store all information we have regarding your individual details and may use them as detailed above.
If you consent to accept cookies, Polyformes Ltd will place them on your computer for the following purposes only –
• For Google analytics, to allow us to make our website more effective for our customers
• For authentication - to allow you to use the Contact Us form
You may change your PC settings to withdraw your consent to accept cookies from us at any time.
Lastly, please be aware that Polyformes Ltd does not use any data we obtain for third party marketing purposes and your details will NEVER be passed to any third parties, aside from designated freight forwarders or couriers where required, as detailed above.